Saturday, July 24, 2010

Leaving today

I leave for the airport in about an hour...the bag is packed...and a bit lighter still...a good friend wisely advised that if I'm going to carry a backpack around and stay in hostels, a navy blazer isn't necessary. After traveling in the "uniform" for so many years...navy blazer, gray or khaki slacks, white shirt...I'm not sure that I will know how to board or if the airline will allow me to board the airplane!

Very good friends-recognizing that I've continued to slash my packing list to a "pair and a spare" of drawers...presented me with pair #3 last evening..."just in case." Good friends can do that...present you with underwear.

Watch out world, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. So psyched for you, Rann. I can't wait to read more. Enjoy this more than anything you ever have before!!

    ReplyDelete